Dr. Joseph Miller was born and raised in Central Florida. Dr. Miller obtained his BA from Florida State University and after graduating from Sherman Chiropractic College Dr. Miller returned to Tallahassee with his family and began private practice in 2004.
Dr. Miller uses multiple adjusting techniques in his office to facilitate a speedy recovery. Techniques in our practice include, Hands on adjusting, Activator / Impulse, Drop table, Cox Flexion and Distraction, and Traction based Disc Decompression.
Dr. Miller uses a "patient centered approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best Adjusting -technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Miller is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. Dr. Miller also has a working relationship with many local primary and specialty care practitioners. If your health issue is not a chiropractic case, Dr. Miller will be able to get you to the provider who can help you.
- Florida State University
- Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Life University
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- North Central Florida Chiropractic Society
- Business Networking International
- Cox Flexion Distraction Decompression Manipulation, 12hrs 2014
- Kaplan Seminars: Impairment Rating 6th edition, 12hrs 2013
- Cox Flexion Distraction Decompression manipulation12hrs,2011
- Cox and Yochum Symposium Lumbar Spine 12hrs, 2011
- Whiplash Injury Biomechanics and Traumatology 60hrs, 2010
- Cox Flexion Distraction Decompression manipulation 18hrs, 2010
- McKenzie Therapy Lumbar Spine Part A 28hrs, 2009
- McKenzie Therapy Cervical and Thoracic Spine Part B 2009
- Kaplan Seminars: Impairment Ratings 6th edition, 12hrs, 2008
- Florida Worker's Compensation 4hr course, Florida Chiropractic Association 2007
- Florida Worker's Compensation 4hr course, Florida Chiropractic Association 2006
- Impairment Rating 4hr course, Florida Chiropractic Association 2006.
- Cox Flexion Distraction Part 1, 36 hour certification course 2006
- Whiplash and Brain Trauma (parts1-4) Spine Research Institute Of San Diego 2005,
- Chiropractic Biophysics Lumbar Rehabilitation 2002
- New York Chiropractic College Physiotherapy 2001,
- Trigger Point Therapy 2001
- Low Back Case Management 2001,
- Chiropractic Biophysics Drop Table Adjusting 2001,
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioners Parts 1-4/7 2001