Change is an undeniable force that impacts everything. Nothing in the physical world, either on Earth or in the Universe itself, is able to resist change and ultimate decay. Supernovas, for exampl ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Tallahassee Spine Center we understand that one technique does not fit all patients that is why Dr. Miller utilizes several techniques to correct spinal biomechanics. It is important that the technique used is right for the patients current condition, one that the patient is comfortable with, and one that provides the quickest results.
• Cox Flexion and Distraction Decompression Adjusting
( Cox technique is a manual or hands on gentle adjustment using a specific table.)
Dr. Miller has completed and maintains active certification in Cox adjusting.
• Gentle Traditional Hands on Adjusting
• Activator / Impulse Adjustment
• Drop Table / Thompson terminal point adjusting
• Trigger point therapy
• Triton DTS Spinal decompression therapy
• Foot levelers / Orthotics
• MEDX Spinal Rehabilitation
• Massage Therapy
• Electrical muscle stimulation
• Mechanical traction
• Moist heat therapy
• Graston Technique: Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
(Cox certification not recognized by the board of Chiropractic Medicine)